This year, NTU and Foundation will be attending the American Conservative Union's CPAC yearly gathering, being held at the National Harbor, just south of Washington DC. Our goal is to not only meet with small government advocates and show our progress in fighting bloated budgets but to ask taxpayers what issues are important to them. But don't worry if you aren't coming to CPAC, you can participate in the events via social media!
If you are coming to CPAC:
- Come by our booth (#537) and pick up our latest commentary and research. Students should also come by and ask about NTU and Foundation's top quality internships (available year round).
- Also come by the NTU booth and tweet a picture to @NTU and you could win $50 in iTunes cash.
- Play our What Would You Cut? golf game where you tell us what your most important issue is and, depending on your golf swing, you could win an interview on NTU's Speaking of Taxpayers podcast, a autographed copy of Steve Forbes' latest book, and other convention swag.
- Be on the lookout for NTU staff highlighting our fight to battle back the pork and waste in Washington. We'll get some pictures of Americans with our "I Don’t Vote for Tax Hikers" bumper stickers.
If you are not coming to CPAC:
- You can get into the possible $50 iTunes Twitter competition by taking a picture with your "I Don’t Vote for Tax Hikers" bumper sticker and you could win! Tweet entries to @NTU.
- Sign up for NTU and Foundation email, Facebook, Twitter, and RSS updates. Stay up to date on America's oldest and most advanced grassroots taxpayers group!