2012 General Election Ballot Guide: Rhode Island
- ( - ) Rhode Islanders will decide on Question 3, which would allow the State to add up to $50 million in new debt to make improvements to facilities at Rhode Island College.
- ( - ) Taxpayers will vote on Question 4, which would increase debt by up to $94 million in order to build a new Veterans’ Home and to repair existing ones.
- ( - ) Voters will decide on Question 5, which puts taxpayers on the hook for $20 million in additional debt to pay for water projects.
- ( - ) Rhode Island voters will weigh in on Question 6, which adds another $20 million of debt to pay for environmental projects.
- ( - ) Taxpayers will decide on Question 7, which would increase debt by $25 million to build additional public housing.