2012 General Election Ballot Guide: North Carolina
- ( - ) Taxpayers will decide on a 0.25 percent local sales tax rate hike.
- ( - ) Voters will decide on a $15 million debt increase for Alamance Community College improvements.
- ( - ) Taxpayers will decide on a $200 million debt increase to fund Wake County community colleges.
- ( - ) Voters in Cary will decide on a $57.68 million debt increase for trans- portation improvements.
- ( - ) Taxpayers in Cary will decide on an additional $15.87 million in new debt to fund parks.
- ( - ) The Town of Cary is also asking voters to decide on $6.45 million of debt to pay for fire station facilities.